Substitute Teachers Needed
Create your own work schedule! Substitute teaching is a very flexible job. You could work 5 days a week or only 1 day a week if you choose.
In order to become a Substitute Teacher with Brevard Public Schools the applicant:
- Must be at least 18 years of age (Elementary Only) otherwise 21 years of age.
- Present a valid Social Security and FL Driver's License.
- Be physically able to perform the duties of a substitute teacher.
- Have earned the Minimum Education Requirement (HS Diploma or equivalent).
ParaPro Test may be required (https://www.ets.org/parapro/)
- Complete all required employment paperwork (See Career Pathway steps)
- Pass required pre-employment screenings (Drug Screening and Security Clearance).
Pay scale :
With a High School Diploma or Associates Degree - $15.00 per hour
With a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher - $17.50 per hour
Retired Teachers - $21.25 per hour
PLUS an extra $20 per day to substitute at Croton!
Please follow the link below to start the online application process.
If you have additional questions please contact Kendra Appleton at 321-633-1000 ext. 11205 or Appleton.email@example.com