Printing Services will gladly print your digital files for you. When submitting digital files for print, please keep these guidelines in mind:
- Send a hard copy original with your printing requisition so that we may see exactly how your file should look once it is printed.
- PDF files are preferred, however, we can print from a variety of other software applications such as Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft Word, Power Point or Excel. Note: If you are submitting something OTHER than a PDF, please include all photo, graphics, clip art, and fonts on your disk along with the file we are printing.
- Scanned photos and photos from digital cameras should be 200-400 DPI at 100% print size. This means if a photo should occupy a 3 x 2 inch spot in a publication, try to supply it at that size and not 1/2 x 1/4 inch so that it has to be blown up 600%. This leads to horrible quality.
- We can accept files on CD, USB Storage Media, DVD, FTP, or via e-mail to Tim Simmons.
Canon ImagePRESS C6000VP
- Designed for large volume digital color reproduction
- Handles standard paper sizes up to 13 x 19
- Print from disk or copy from paper originals
- Print on a wide variety of stock
- Equipped with an in-line booklet maker and perfect binder
Canon ImageRUNNER 7150 & 7138
- Designed for large volume, high speed digital B&W reproduction
- Print on tabs
- Handles standard paper sizes up to 12 x 18
- Equipped with an in-line booklet maker & perfect binder
Canon ImagePROGRAF 9100 Large Format Color Printer
- Designed for short runs of Posters
- Prints full color
- Prints standard and custom sizes up to 60 x 120 inches
- Vinyl available for outdoor banners, corrugated signs and large pennants.
Traditional Printing Press
- Single color to full color printing
- Paper sizes up to 17.5 x 22
- Pocket Folders
Bindery / finishing
Printing Services offers a wide variety of book binding and finishing options to complete your project.
- Perfect Binding (similar to a paperback book)
- Coil Binding
- Saddle Stitch (Booklets, Programs)
- GBC/Comb Binding
- Fastback Binding (glued strip along spine)
- Three Hole Drilling
Printing Services works with our customers to develop that professional looking marketing brochure, certificates, programs, book covers, logo design, informational literature, newsletters, posters, signs, banners, and more.
To discuss your requirements, please e-mail Tim Simmons.
We take your graphic design ideas and develop that “Professional Look” Our designer will consult with you on:
- Concept & layout ideas
- Copy writing & editing
- Image consulting & selection
Because each job is unique, to provide our customers with the most accurate and cost-effective prices, we can provide a quote as requested.
To request a price quote please e-mail Daren Bolton, Print Shop Manager.
To ensure price accuracy please include the quantity needed, number of printed pages, preferred paper stock and if any additional finishing is needed, such as coil bound, saddle stitch, or lamination.