Media Center Rules:
Note that specific library priviledges may be revoked by any staff member if abused.
- All school/district policies must be followed in the media center.
- Food and drinks must be kept in the tile areas in the front of the media center.
- Students must have a signed pass from their teacher when coming from a classroom.
- Students must sign in when coming from a classroom.
- Students are expected to be respectful of scheduled classes/groups/events.
- During lunch times, students must go to the bathroom one at a time.
- High school students may use cell phones respectfully.
- 10 cents per page for copies or printing from computers.
- Students must go to the circulation desk to retrieve computer printing from Lab 2.
- High school students can print independently in Lab 4 and pay a staff member upon exiting the Media Center.
- Dual Enrollment students may print a copy of their college class schedule or book list required for class FREE.
- Buy a print card. For $1.00, you will receive 2 free copies and for a $2.00 card, you will receive 5 free copies. See someone at circulation to inquire about purchasing.
Book Checkout and Materials
- Students can check out a maximum of three books for two weeks.
- Students will be charged 10 cents per book per day for each overdue book up to $5.00
- Students are financially responsible for the replacement cost of lost or damaged materials.
- Seniors will NOT be cleared for graduation until ALL BOOK fines are paid.