- For Spring 2021 ONLY, due to COVID and this year’s block schedule, students must register for asynchronous online or live online classes with the time span: 12:00-12:01 AM. Please see your guidance counselor for details.
- Part- time dual enrollment students are only able to register for the 16- week term. For Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 ONLY, they will also be able to register for the 12- week terms if space in not available in the 16- week classes. 8- week minimesters are ONLY for full- time dual enrollment students.
- All dual enrollment students must adhere to the EFSC calendar for registration, adding, dropping, or withdrawing from classes- there are no exceptions made!
- The first step for becoming eligible for dual enrollment or for registering each term is to speak with your high school guidance counselor!
- The earlier you register, the better! If you wait until the last minute, many classes will be full and you may not be able to find classes that work with your high school schedule. Your high school schedule takes priority and you must speak with your guidance counselor about what EFSC class days and times will fit in your schedule.
Before Starting Dual Enrollment (if you have questions, please contact your guidance counselor):
- Is Dual Enrollment Right for You
- Dual Enrollment Tips
- Types of College Credit offered at PBMHS
- EFSC Dual Enrollment Brochure
- Collegiate High School Brochure
- Collegiate High School PowerPoint
Application process (first step is always to speak with your guidance counselor):
- Application Steps: https://www.easternflorida.edu/admissions/dual-enrollment/publicprivateschoolstudents.cfm
- Testing link: https://www.easternflorida.edu/admissions/placement-testing/remote-testing.cfm
- Qualifying test scores: https://www.easternflorida.edu/admissions/placement-testing/college-credit-placement-testing/assessment-scores.cfm
- Online orientation instructions: https://www.easternflorida.edu/admissions/dual-enrollment/orientation-advisors.cfm
Registration process (please check with your guidance counselor once you have completed your orientation and application and have earned college- ready test scores):
- How to print schedule (you will also see your current classes on the MyEFSC home page- you can take a screenshot of this page)
- How to obtain books
- First Day information
- Canvas orientation: https://www.easternflorida.edu/administration-departments/it/canvas/
- AA Planning Guide
- Blank registration form (must be filled and out submitted to your guidance counselor for signature)
- EFSC Academic calendar: https://www.easternflorida.edu/academics/academic-calendars/
- DE FAQ: https://www.easternflorida.edu/admissions/dual-enrollment/frequently-asked-questions.cfm
- Dual Enrollment Approved Classes
- Online reference guide
- How to make an appointment with your advisor: https://www.easternflorida.edu/news-events/covid-19-student-services.cfm#advising
- How to use Dropbox : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qJmTnIRXOA&feature=youtu.be
- PERT study guide
- More PERT Study Guide Links