- Small, family-oriented communities in which to work and live
- Close to Central Florida activities such as Disney World, Sea World, Universal Studios, Daytona Beach, Kennedy Space Center, Port Canaveral - the World's Busiest cruise port, and shopping
- Tuition assistance towards a master's degree in leadership
- Administrative advancement opportunities
- Comprehensive health coverage
- 3 BPS Well-Care centers available for employees, retirees, spouses, and dependents
- Quality and state-of-the-art professional development
- BPS is a partner with CareerSource Brevard to help family members find employment
- One of the top AARP Best Employers for workers over 50
- All teachers, from 0 to 19+ years experience, receive a millage supplement based on years of experience, which raises the total compensation higher than our neighboring school districts
Childcare In Brevard Public Schools
We have childcare services in fifty-five (55) elementary schools.
- Fifty-three (53) are operated by the School Board.
- Most centers operate from 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- School Board employees receive a 50% reduction on regular weekly and daily tuition fees in those centers operated by the School Board on contracted workdays.