All students are required to provide two (2) forms of verification of residence at registration each year. Proof of residence may include the following:
Proof of your residence with one(1) of the following from each tier:
- Current driver license (F.S. 322.19(2) requires that you update your address information on your driver's license within 10 days of moving)
- Current Homestead Exemption Card or Purchase Contract (with expected closing date within 90 days of school) or Warranty Deed
- Lease/Rental Agreement (with your name as the renter)
- Current utilities statement (within the last 30-45 days)
- Florida Voter Registration Card
- Florida Vehicle Registration or Title
- A utility hook up or work order dated within 60 days
- Medical or health card with address listed
- Current homeowner's insurance policy or bill
- Current automobile insurance policy or bill
- A letter from a homeless shelter, transitional service provider, or a half-way house verifying they receive mail.
For families who may be sharing housing (students in transition), there is a Shared Tenancy Affidavit that must be completed in order for the student to enroll and register in school. For students who may be living temporarily with another family, the in loco parentis form has been updated to reflect a maximum of 30 days. The form may not be used in lieu of the district’s ELO and EPO request process to gain admittance into a school outside the student’s zoned school.
- The forms below are in .pdf format and require Adobe Reader to open. Please contact your school to verify the required forms.