Thank you for your interest in fundraising activities within Brevard Public Schools! The link at the bottom of this page will take you to the required form necessary to request participation in District-wide fundraising activities. Please note that we cannot support every request, but we will do our best to accommodate.
Note that we can only accept requests if one of the following applies to your organization:
- You are a 501(c)(3) organization
- A district-wide supported event - not a school-specific club or event.
Important information to note regarding the application form:
- Submission of the form does not guarantee approval or selection.
- Dates requested cannot be guaranteed at time of submission.
- If approved, requestor will provide stickers, literature, or other promotional material for each school and district offices for distribution to those taking part.
- Event sponsor is responsible for the collection of all monies. Donations collected should be sent directly to the sponsor from each site. The sending of cash through courier is highly discouraged.
- SUBMISSION DEADLINES: Applications will be accepted beginning on MAY 6, 2019 and must be received by close of business on MAY 17, 2019. Submissions received after this date cannot be considered.
- Those applications that are approved will be notified via electronic mail on MAY 31, 2019.
- REMINDER: funds are NOT to be sent to Brevard Schools Foundation offices - they are not collecting any of the funds for Jeans days.
The above link will be active on May 6, 2019
Jeans Day requests for 2019-20 will be accepted from
May 6, 2019 through May 17, 2019