• Brevard Public Schools Pupil Services houses all academic records for students the first year after graduation.

    Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.

    Please request a transcript from Mrs. Leon (Leon.Magaly@BrevardSchools.org) in Student Services if you are a CURRENT student or if you graduated the PRIOR school year. Cost is $1 per transcript.


    Transcript requests for students that graduated prior than one school year need to be requested through Brevard Public Schools District Office, Pupil Services. To request a transcript from District, click here: Request Transcript