The GED Testing Site is located at the
Clearlake Education Center
1225 Clearlake Rd
Cocoa, Fl 32922
GED Testing is OPEN at our site with social distancing guidelines in place. Masks must be worn during testing and while on campus.
As of 2014 GED® Testing has gone to a computer based testing format, this means:
- passing score is 145 per section
- same day or next day scores
- registration is 24/7, and you pay online
- you get to choose dates and times to test
- you choose what sections you take in what order
- essay is typed
- to register you can go to www.GED.com and create a profile and begin the registration process
- testing is usually done Monday thru Friday
- if you tested prior to 2014 and did not pass all sections you will have to start over.
*If you are under 18 you must first enroll into a Brevard Schools Adult Education GED class and pass the official practice test and be in good attendance before the age waiver process may be started by the center Administrator.
On the day of testing you must bring your state or government issued id (driver’s license, military id, passport, etc.)
- Birth certificates, social security cards, bills, and photocopies of id’s will not be accepted, it must be the actual id.
- Cell phones, iPods, hats, food and drink are not allowed into the testing room
- All watches, phones, hats and other personal items brought to the testing site must be locked up in a locker prior to entering the testing room. The testing site is not responsible for these items. If items are taken into the testing room the test will be invalidated and you will be asked to leave the testing site.