Welcome to Saturn Elementary School
Saturn Elementary will provide a safe, caring environment to challenge all of our students to become self-motivated, respectful citizens where 100% graduate high school, ready to enter the workforce or college of their choice through a partnership of home, school, and community.
To create a nurturing environment in which all students, regardless of academic or socio-economic challenges flourish by becoming responsible, self-motivated learners. All stakeholders will be held accountable to set high expectations. By creating an atmosphere of instructional support and teaching rigorous standards, all students will learn and achieve.
- Breakfast service begins at 7:30am. Students are not allowed on campus before that time.
- Breakfast is served until 8:00am!
- Breakfast and Lunch are free for all Saturn students.
If students arrive between 7:30 and 8:00 they should report directly to class or breakfast.
If students arrive after 8:10, a parent is REQUIRED to come into the front office to sign them in. Students will receive a tardy pass for their teacher.
Students may be checked-out from school by an approved adult until 2:00pm. No check-outs will be processed after 2:00pm due to dismissal procedures.
Cars may enter the north car loop.
*Note - cars are not permitted to pick up students in the south bus loop.
- Bike Riders, Car Riders, Bus Riders, Walkers and School Aged Child Care students dismissed.
- School busses park in the South Loop.
- Day care vans park in the South Loop behind the school busses.
- Regular school attendance is one of the most important factors in a student’s academic success. Please be aware of the Brevard Public Schools attendance policy, which states, “A student who is absent for more than 9 days, or 4 days for schools on a block schedule, within a semester, will not receive a passing grade for the semester.” A student who is absent for 10 days will be turned over to the Truant Officer.
- Students must be in class for a minimum of 4 academic hours in order to be counted present for
- the day.
- Absences due to a Doctor or Court appointment or a religious holiday will not be counted if appropriate
- documents are provided.
Please click here for the District attendance policy.
2018-19 Saturn Report Card - DOE
Saturn’s 2018-2019 School Report Card Notification is available to access via the link below. A copy can be found in Saturn’s Title I Parent Engagement Notebook located in the front office. If you would like a copy of Saturn’s School Report Card Notification and or the report translated, please contact the front office at 321-633-3535. The Report card may be found HERE. The link is also located in the section to the right under Useful Links.
Se puede acceder a la Notificación de Boleta de Calificaciones Escolares 2018-2019 de Saturno a través del siguiente enlace. Se puede encontrar una copia en el Cuaderno de Compromiso de Padres Título I de Saturno ubicado en la oficina principal. Si desea una copia de la Notificación de Boleta de Calificaciones de la Escuela de Saturno o el informe traducido, comuníquese con la oficina principal al 321-633-3535. El boletín de calificaciones se puede encontrar AQUÍ. El enlace también se encuentra en la sección a la derecha debajo de Enlaces útiles. https://edudata.fldoe.org/ReportCards/Schools.html?school=1131&district=05
Saturn Elementary School
880 N. Range Road
Cocoa, FL 32926
321 633-3535 phone
321 633-3539 fax
Webmaster: Sheryl Awtonomow or Elizabeth Wareham
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
7:45 - 2:30
7:45 - 1:15
Front Office Hours (Mon-Fri):
7:30 - 3:00