About Mr. Miller
Mr. Miller was raised in Titusville, FL. He attended Titusville High School, where he graduated and played Football, Baseball and wrestled. He then attended Greensboro College where he played Football and graduated with a Bachelors Degree in Sports and Exercise Science. He moved back to Florida in 2006 where he began his teaching career as a Reading Teacher at Titusville High School. This is his 12th year in the teaching profession. He is currently in his 3rd year as the Athletic Director at Madison Middle School. While at Titusville High School he has coached multiple sports, J.V. and Varsity Assistant Football Coach, Assistant Varsity Baseball Coach, J.V. Head Softball coach Varsity Head Softball Coach and Freshman Volleyball Coach. He took his Softball team to the Regional playoffs 3 years in a row and won the first fatspitch softball District Championship at Titusville High School.
The Madison Middle School Athletic Program strives to develop well rounded student-athlete. We view interscholastic athletics as an extension of the classroom where life-lessons are learned. Sportsmanship, scholarship and physical development are promoted and developed through a wide variety and level of interscholastic sports.
Student- Athlete Standards and Expectations
- Maintain academic and scholastic eligibility.
- Display behavior that will add to the good name of the Madison Middle School.
- Maintain good school and community relations.
- Comply with all school rules and policies without hesitation.
- Take a leadership role in demonstrating good sportsmanship at all times.
- Dress appropriately at all times. All student- athletes are expected to follow their coach’s guidelines on dress.
- Follow any additional team specific standards.
PLEASE READ........if your child is interested in participating on our basketball, cheerleading, or track squads.
For try-outs and participation in interscholastic programs:
- A completed student physical dated July 1st or later.
- This must be completed by the first day of try-outs or the student may not try-out.
- A minimum grade point average of 2.0 (for 8th grade students)
- Students who are age 15 before September 1st are not eligible.
Note: These requirements apply to Cheer, Basketball and Track.
Parents and athletes can print a Brevard County Parent/Player Agreement Forms off from this site (EL2 and EL3 forms). These forms must be completed and turned in for your student to be eligible for sports.