Welcome Cocoa Tiger Families!
Thank you for taking the time to search our site! Please check back regularly for updates. You can also keep up-to-date with news and events by joining the Tiger Family Organization on Facebook.
- CHECK FOCUS FIRST! All assignment information, including which online learning platforms teachers are using and log-in information, is being sent through Focus by your teachers. Please email teachers if you have any questions.
- If you need help accessing FOCUS for you or your child, please visit the district FOCUS Help Site at https://tinyurl.com/gradebookBPS
- Parent FOCUS PIN numbers are available by emailing email@example.com
COVID-19 Internet Offer For Students
Please contact Spectrum directly if you in need Wifi or are having WiFi issues: Call 1-855-243-8892
If you are having technical difficulties with your school issued laptop:
Please choose the correct contact person for the problem you are having:
- Wrong password attempts will lock your school account. Contact one of your teachers and he or she will forward a request to have your password unlocked (this works only if you know your password but incorrectly entered it).
- Forgotten passwords must be reset by our school IT. You may let your teacher know if you have a way to contact them, and they will forward the info.
- If you cannot log onto your device, call the school for assistance.
- If you can log into Focus and Launchpad, but can’t get into your Google account, you might not have signed the Cloud Permission form at the beginning of the year. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and Ms Crisafulli, our media specialist, will assist getting you into your Google account.
Please be advised that tech assistance is only available from the school 9-3pm, Monday through Friday. We will do our best to assist as quickly as possible, but please remember that these are unprecedented times and turn around time may be slow.
- Course selection for SY2020-2021 now available! Please visit the Guidance section of our website and look for your student's graduation year (Cohort). If you need assistance, please call the school between 7-3, Monday through Friday during the COVID-19 school closure.