Request a Dual Enrollment Registration form:
- Pick up a Course Request form in Guidance.
- Fill out the entire form using the EFSC Class Schedule Search.
- Return completed form to RHS Guidance with all necessary signatures.
- DO NOT send this form to EFSC
A completed Dual Enrollment Registration form (including all required signatures) will be e-mailed to the student. Please allow at least one week for processing prior to any scheduled appointments you may have at EFSC.
REMEMBER TO CHECK YOUR EMAIL
Register for classes at EFSC:
- Sign* the registration form (parent and student) and save it again.
- Submit the completed form to EFSC Advising using the Student Document Dropbox in your myEFSC account (See the Online Quick Reference Guide).
An EFSC advisor will process the course selections, contact the student if any issues/concerns arise, and send a confirmation email once the student is registered for courses. Students may view/print their schedule by logging in to myEFSC and selecting...
- EFSC Titan Web > Student Services > Registration > Student Detail Schedule
- Save a copy of your schedule by selecting Print > To File OR To PDF
CHECK YOUR TITAN EMAIL
Request textbooks from the RHS Textbook Coordinator:
- Save a copy of your student schedule using the instructions above.
- Email your schedule to Ms. Jen at Johnson.JenniferN@Brevardschools.org, following the instructions on the Textbook Information page.
Ms. Jen will contact you with further instructions to acquire your textbooks.
ALL STUDENTS MUST TURN IN A SCHEDULE PRIOR TO THE START OF THE SEMESTER
Students are strongly encouraged to check their EFSC Titan Email frequently throughout this process as this will be the primary means of communication with the college.
*To complete and sign PDF documents, students should open the file using Adobe Acrobat Reader and select the Fill & Sign option under Tools. Signatures can be created using text, drawing, or image. Forms that have been opened and completed in a web browser can be saved using the "Print to PDF" option. PDFs can also be opened on a smartphone and signed using the markup tool, which allows for both drawing and text options.